Why Poverty Persists in India: A Framework for Understanding the Indian Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Irfan, 2000. "Poverty in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 1141-1151.
- Tirthankar Roy, 2009.
"Did globalisation aid industrial development in colonial India? A study of knowledge transfer in the iron industry,"
The Indian Economic & Social History Review,
, vol. 46(4), pages 579-613, October.
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2009. "Did globalisation aid industrial development in colonial India? A study of knowledge transfer in the iron industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27396, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2009. "Did globalization aid industrial development in colonial India?: a study of knowledge transfer in the iron industry," Economic History Working Papers 27876, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Datt,Gaurav & Ravallion,Martin & Murgai,Rinku, 2016.
"Growth, urbanization, and poverty reduction in India,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7568, The World Bank.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion & Rinku Murgai, 2016. "Growth, Urbanization and Poverty Reduction in India," NBER Working Papers 21983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion & Rinku Murgai, 2016. "Growth, Urbanization and Poverty Reduction in India," Monash Economics Working Papers 09-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Takahashi, Kazushi & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2007. "Human Capital Investment and Poverty Reduction over Generations: A Case from the Rural Philippines, 1979-2003," IDE Discussion Papers 96, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195632385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.