Corporate Governance and Capital Flows in Global Economy
- Cornelius, Peter K.(World Economic Forum)Kogut, Bruce(Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania)
This volume is a timely and insightful exploration into the issues of corporate governance and the impact of corporate governance practices on investments in developing countries. Sponsored by the World Economic Forum, INSEAD, and Wharton, this book collects original essays from senior researchers at the worlds top academic institutions as well as from key policymakers and business leaders, It analyzes global aspects of governance in relation to such issues as corporate performance, privatization, venture capitalism, and workers. With global financial markets having become more integrated, the book pays particular attention to the role of corporate governance in emerging-market economies and international capital flows. Rich in facts and ideas, Corporate Governance and Capital Flows in a Global Economy is a must read for anyone interested in financial crises, international risk management, and global competitiveness.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780195161717 and published in 2003. ISBN: 9780195161717 Order: http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780195161717.do Handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195161717 Contact details of provider: Web page: http://www.oup.com/
Order Information: Web: http://www.oup.com/
- Alessandro Zattoni, 2011. "Who Should Control a Corporation? Toward a Contingency Stakeholder Model for Allocating Ownership Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 255-274, October.
- Sofia Johan & Dorra Najar, 2011. "The Role of Law, Corruption and Culture in Investment Fund Manager Fees," Post-Print halshs-00639925, HAL.
- Donatella Gatti, 2008.
"Macroeconomic effects of ownership structure in OECD countries,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Donatella Gatti, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of ownership structure in OECD countries ," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 901-928, October.
- Donatella Gatti, 2009. "Macroeconomic effects of ownership structure in OECD countries," Post-Print halshs-00754331, HAL.
- Gatti, Donatella, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of Ownership Structure in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2008.
"Corporate governance in developing and emerging countries. The case of Romania,"
11053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2008. "Corporate governance in developing and emerging countries. The case of Romania," MPRA Paper 10998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Verhezen, 2010. "Giving Voice in a Culture of Silence. From a Culture of Compliance to a Culture of Integrity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 187-206, October.
- Patricia Crifo & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2008. "RSE et/ou performance financière : points de repère et pistes de recherche," Working Papers hal-00347644, HAL.
- Peer Zumbansen, 2005. "Beyond Territoriality: The Case of Transnational Human Rights Litigation," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0020, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195161717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed