Applying Economics to the Environment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gowdy, John, 2005. "Toward a new welfare economics for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 211-222, April.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:110-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ebert, Udo & Welsch, Heinz, 2011. "Optimal environmental taxes and standards: Implications of the materials balance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2454-2460.
- Chadourne, Matthew H. & Cho, Seong-Hoon & Roberts, Roland K., 2011. "Ridge, Slope, and Hillside Protection Taskforce Projects in Knox County, Tennessee: Costs and Benefits of Reforestation of Target Areas," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103846, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alfred Endres & Bianca Rundshagen, 2010. "Standard Oriented Environmental Policy: Cost-Effectiveness and Incentives for 'Green Technology'," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 86-107, February.
- Kampas, Athanasios & Melfou, Katerina & Aftab, Ashar, 2013.
"Designing Regulatory Policies for Complex Externalities: The Case of Agricultural Pollution,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), June.
- Athanasios Kampas & Katerina Melfou & Ashar Aftab, 2012. "Designing Regulatory Policies for Complex Externalities: The Case of Agricultural Pollution," Working Papers 2012-6, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Ulrich Witt, 2011. "Sustainability and the Problem of Consumption," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Milkana Mochurova, 2008. "Activating Market-Based Instruments for the Protection of Water Resources," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 33-54.
- Charles R. Korsmo, 2016. "The reasonable person standard: a new perspective on the incentive effects of a tailored negligence standard," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 459-477, April.
- Richard T. Carson, 2010. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Seeking Empirical Regularity and Theoretical Structure," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 3-23, Winter.
- Carson, Richard T, 2009. "Searching for Empirical Regularity and Theoretical Structure: The Environmental Kuznets Curve," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4m6263c2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- John M. Gowdy, 2004. "Toward a New Welfare Foundation for Sustainability," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0401, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Alam, Khorshed, 2005. "Valuing the environment in developing countries: Problems and potentials," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137741, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Timothy Capon & Michael Harris & Andrew Reeson, 2013. "The Design of Markets for Soil Carbon Sequestration," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 161-173, June.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Rault, P. Ker & Pergamalis, V. & Skianis, V. & Souliotis, I., 2015. "Development of an integrated methodology for the sustainableenvironmental and socio-economic management of river ecosystems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64458, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195126846. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .