The Economics of Financial Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felicia Ramona Birau, 2011. "An Analysis Of Weak-Form Efficiency On The Bucharest Stock Exchange," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(39), pages 194-205.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1914 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felicia Ramona Birău, 2012. "The Impact Of Behavioral Finance On Stock Markets," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 45-50, September.
- Felicia Ramona Birău, 2012. "The Implications Of Liquidity Crises In The Context Of Emerging Capital Market," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(18), pages 189-193, April.
- Barik Kumar & M. Supriya, 2014. "Evidence on Hedging Effectiveness in Indian Derivatives Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(2), pages 121-131, May.
- Liu, Wei-han, 2016. "A re-examination of maturity effect of energy futures price from the perspective of stochastic volatility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 351-362.
- Daniel Nicolae Militaru, 2011. "The Impact Of The Economic And Financial Crisis On Pension Systems In The European Union," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(17), pages 15-19, November.
- Sabine Montagne, 2001. "De la « pension governance » à la « corporate governance » : la transmission d’un mode de gouvernement," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 53-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195044072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.