A Primer on American Labor Law, 4th Edition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2011.
"Great Expectations: Law, Employment Contracts, and Labor Market Performance,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2010. "Great Expectations: Law, Employment Contracts, and Labor Market Performance," NBER Working Papers 16048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2010. "Great Expectations: Law, Employment Contracts, and Labor Market Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 5357, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican labor law; National Labor Relations Act;
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262572184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .