A Guide for the Young Economist
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ching-to Albert Ma, 2007.
"A Journey for your Beautiful Mind: Economics Graduate Study and Research,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2007-038, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ma, Ching-to Albert, 2007. "A Journey for Your Beautiful Mind: Economics Graduate Study and Research," Memorandum 20/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright & Joshua C. Hall, 2014.
"Some brief syllabus advice for the young economist,"
Chapters,in: New Developments in Economic Education, chapter 7, pages 76-87
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright & Joshua Hall, 2013. "Some Brief Syllabus Advice for the Young Economist," Working Papers 13-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2006.
"The Academic Review Process: How Can We Make it More Efficient?,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 50(1), pages 37-50, March.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2005. "The Academic Review Process: How Can We Make it More Efficient?," General Economics and Teaching 0502069, EconWPA.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2008.
"Evolution of social norms with heterogeneous preferences: A general model and an application to the academic review process,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 420-435, March.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2002. "Evolution of social norms with heterogeneous preferences: A general model and an application to the academic review process," MPRA Paper 4482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2006. "Evolution of Social Norms with Heterogeneous Preferences: A General Model and an Application to the Academic Review Process," Working Papers 0602, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017.
002-17 JEL Codes: A13, A1, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Emory Economics 1702, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Working Paper series 17-03, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai, 2017. "Potterian Economics," EconStor Preprints 149466, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2017. "Potterian Economics," Working Papers 2017-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai, 2017. "Potterian Economics," MPRA Paper 76344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofer H. Azar, 2005. "The Review Process in Economics: Is It Too Fast?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 482-491, October.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:09:y:2007:i:03:n:s0219198907001540 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:col:000195:016163 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomic study; how-to; dissertations; presentations; business writing; business communication;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:026251589x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .