The Decline of the Welfare State: Demography and Globalization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Baldini & Luca Beltrametti, 2006.
"Alternative Approaches to Long-term Care Financing. Distributive Implications and Sustainability for Italy,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(V), pages 117-121.
- Massimo Baldini & Luca Beltrametti, 2005. "Alternative approaches to Long Term Care financing. Distributive implications and sustainability for Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0009, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Torben Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2011.
"Globalisation squeezes the public sector—is it so obvious?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 369-382, August.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2008. "Globalisation squeezes the public sector - is it so obvious?," Economics Working Papers 2008-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Victoria Chorny & Rob Euwals & Kees Folmer, 2007. "Immigration policy and welfare state design; a qualitative approach to explore the interaction," CPB Document 153, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2012.
"Globalization, Tax Distortions, and Public-Sector Retrenchment,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 409-439, June.
- Torben M. Andersen & Allan Sørensen, 2010. "Globalization, tax distortions and public sector retrenchment," Economics Working Papers 2010-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sandrine Michel & Delphine Vallade, 2010. "Financement des dépenses sociales : les apports d'une approche de long terme," Post-Print hal-01671551, HAL.
- Chang Nam & Doina Radulescu, 2007.
"Effects of Corporate Tax Reforms on SMEs’ Investment Decisions under the Particular Consideration of Inflation,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 101-118, June.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Radulescu, 2005. "Effects of Corporate Tax Reforms on SMEs’ Investment Decisions under the Particular Consideration of Inflation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1478, CESifo Group Munich.
- Simonovits, Andras, 2007. "Can population ageing imply a smaller welfare state?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 534-541, June.
- David Greenaway & Douglas Nelson, 2010. "The Politics of (Anti-)Globalization: What do we Learn from Simple Models?," Chapters,in: Globalization and Economic Integration, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical economy; welfare; globalization; demography;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262182440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .