The Equilibrium Manifold: Postmodern Developments in the Theory of General Economic Equilibrium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Stiefenhofer, 2009. "Production in General Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 09/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Balasko, Yves, 2012. "On the stability of nonsunspot equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 526-544.
- D. Wade Hands, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Walrasian Microeconomics: The Keynesian Effect," Chapters,in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pascal Stiefenhofer, 2011. "Equilibrium Structure of Production Economies with Uncertainty: The Natural Projection Approach," Discussion Papers 11/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Accinelli, Elvio & Covarrubias, Enrique, 2015. "Evolution in a Walrasian setting," MPRA Paper 64736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012.
"The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012. "The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12065r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Apr 2013.
- Herbert Gintis & Antoine Mandel, 2012. "The Stability of Walrasian General Equilibrium," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2012. "Price and Quantity Trajectories: Second-order Dynamics," Papers 1204.3156, arXiv.org.
- Mandel, Antoine & Gintis, Herbert, 2016.
"Decentralized Pricing and the equivalence between Nash and Walrasian equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 84-92.
- Antoine Mandel & Herbert Gintis, 2016. "Decentralized Pricing and the equivalence between Nash and Walrasian equilibrium," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01296646, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium; equilibrium manifold;
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262026546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.