Equilibrium Structure of Production Economies with Uncertainty: The Natural Projection Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-162, January.
- Balasko, Yves, 1975. "The Graph of the Walras Correspondence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 907-912, Sept.-Nov.
- Balasko, Yves, 1978. "Equilibrium analysis and envelope theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 153-172, September.
- Yves Balasko, 2009. "The Equilibrium Manifold: Postmodern Developments in the Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262026546.
- Jouini, Elyes, 1993. "The graph of the Walras correspondence : The production economies case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 139-147.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1990. "The structure of financial equilibrium with exogenous yields : The case of restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 195-216.
More about this item
KeywordsExistence of Equilibrium; Equilibrium Structure; Uncertainty; Production.;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:11/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.