Equilibrium Structure of Production Economies with Uncertainty: The Natural Projection Approach
The paper generalizes the natural projection approach introduced by Balasko (1988) to production economies with uncertainty. It explores the equilibrium structure of the long run and short run private ownership production model. It is shown that qualitative equilibrium properties of the production model are those of the exchange model with production adjusted demand functions.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics and Related Studies, University of York, York, YO10 5DD, United Kingdom|
Phone: (0)1904 323776
Web page: https://www.york.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balasko, Yves, 1975. "The Graph of the Walras Correspondence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(5-6), pages 907-912, Sept.-Nov.
- Balasko, Yves, 1978. "Equilibrium analysis and envelope theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 153-172, September.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-162, January.
- Yves Balasko, 2009. "The Equilibrium Manifold: Postmodern Developments in the Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262026546, December.
- Jouini, Elyes, 1993. "The graph of the Walras correspondence : The production economies case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 139-147.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1990. "The structure of financial equilibrium with exogenous yields : The case of restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 195-216.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:11/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.