Pascal Christian Stiefenhofer
Department of Economics and Related Studies York, United Kingdom
University of York
: (0)1904 323776
York YO10 5DD
RePEc:edi:deyoruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- P Stiefenhofer, 2010. "A Geometric Separation of the Economic Activities of the Agents: The Leading Example," Discussion Papers 10/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- P Stiefenhofer, 2010. "A Theorem on the Decentralization of the Objective Function of the Firm in GEI," Discussion Papers 10/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- P Stiefenhofer, 2010. "A General Equilibrium Corporate Finance Theorem for Incomplete Markets: A Special Case," Discussion Papers 10/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- P Stiefenhofer, 2010. "Endogenous Incomplete Markets: A Production Model with Idiosyncratic Risk," Discussion Papers 10/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pascal Stiefenhofer, 2009. "Production in General Equilibrium with Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 09/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pascal Christian Stiefenhofer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.