The Clash of Generations: Saving Ourselves, Our Kids, and Our Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Burns, Scott, 2012. "The Clash of Generations: Saving Ourselves, Our Kids, and Our Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262526107, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy C. Irwin, 2015. "Defining The Government'S Debt And Deficit," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 711-732, September.
- Thomas Grennes, 2013.
"Diminishing Quality of Fiscal Institutions in the United States and European Union,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 33(1), pages 91-109, Winter.
- Thomas Grennes, 2013. "Diminishing Quality of Fiscal Institutions in the United States and European Union," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 33(2), pages 227-232, Spring/Su.
- Stefan Wurster, 2015. "Sustainability of Fiscal Policy in Democracies and Autocracies," Challenges in Sustainability, Librello publishing house, vol. 3(1), pages 1-15.
- Frank Milne, 2012. "Economic Crises: The Impact on Australia and Canada," Working Papers 1296, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Thornton, Daniel L., 2012. "The U.S. deficit/debt problem: a longer-run perspective," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 441-456.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:76-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262016729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .