Unclogging the Arteries: The Impact of Transport Costs on Latin American and Caribbean Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Sicra, 2008. "Costos de exportación en Argentina: dos casos de estudio," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9294, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=9305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dussel Peters, Enrique, 2011. "Los costos de transporte en las exportaciones mexicanas," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2514, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ricardo Sicra, 2008. "Costos de exportación en Argentina: dos casos de estudio," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2507, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Enrique Dussel Peters, 2008. "Los costos de transporte en las exportaciones mexicanas," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9297, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=9302 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:idbbks:6668 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agustina Calatayud & Roberto Palacin & John Mangan & Elizabeth Jackson & Aurora Ruiz-Rua, 2016. "Understanding connectivity to international markets: a systematic review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 713-736, November.
- Marc Badiaâ€ MirÃ³ & Anna Carrerasâ€ MarÃn & Christopher M. Meissner, 2018. "Geography, policy, or productivity? Regional trade in five South American countries, 1910â€“50," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 71(1), pages 236-266, February.
- Richard Pomfret & Patricia Sourdin, 2010. "Why do trade costs vary?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(4), pages 709-730, December.
- Roberto Urrunaga & Sara Wong, 2015.
"When the total is more than the sum of parts : infrastructure complementarities,"
15-09, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Roberto Urrunaga & Sara Wong, 2016. "When the total is more than the sum of parts: Infrastructure complementarities," Working Papers 2016-64, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Michael E. Waugh, 2010. "International Trade and Income Differences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2093-2124, December.
- Prabir De, 2009. "Global economic and financial crisis: India’s trade potential and future prospects," Working Papers 6409, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Barbara Kotschwar, 2012. "Transportation and Communication Infrastructure in Latin America: Lessons from Asia," Working Paper Series WP12-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Scott Petty & Jose Asturias, 2012. "A Model of Trade with Endogenous Transportation Costs," 2012 Meeting Papers 1095, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Blyde, Juan, 2013.
"Shaky roads and trembling exports: Assessing the trade effects of domestic infrastructure using a natural experiment,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 148-161.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Blyde, Juan S., 2013. "Shaky Roads and Trembling Exports: Assessing the Trade Effects of Domestic Infrastructure Using a Natural Experiment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4650, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira & Paolo Giordano & Antoni Estevadeordal & Tomás Serebrisky & Jordan Schwartz & Ricardo Sánchez & Aiga Stokenberga, 2010. "Nota de Discusión de Politícas: Cómo Reducir Las Brechas de Integración (Escenarios y Recomendaciones de Políticas para Promover la Infraestructura Física y Reducir los Costes del Comercio Intrarregio," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2559, Inter-American Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2010. "Logistics in Argentina : Analysis, Options and Strategies to Overcome Emerging Restrictions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12553, The World Bank.
- Guerrero, Pablo & Lucenti, Krista & Galarza, Sebastián, 2010.
"Trade Logistics and Regional Integration in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
ADBI Working Papers
233, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pablo Guerrero & Krista Lucenti & SebastiÃƒÂ¡n Galarza, 2010. "Trade Logistics and Regional Integration in Latin America and the Caribbean," Trade Working Papers 22752, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Patricia Sourdin & Richard Pomfret, 2012. "Trade Facilitation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14596.
- Richard Pomfret & Patricia Sourdin, 2010. "Trade Facilitation And The Measurement Of Trade Costs," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 145-163.
- McLean, Sheldon & Singh, Ranjit, 2018. "Monitoring trade agreements: improving export performance and promoting industrialization in the goods-producing economies of the Caribbean," Studies and Perspectives – ECLAC Subregional Headquarters for The Caribbean 65, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Vinícios Poloni Sant' Anna & Sérgio Kannebley Júnior, 2016. "Port Efficiency And Brazilian Exports: A Quantitative Assessment Of The Impact Of Port Procedures Time," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 125, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Prabir De, 2009. "The Impact of Information Technology (IT) in Trade Facilitation on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Sri Lanka," ARTNeT Working Papers 64, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Guerrero, Pablo & Lucenti, Krista & Galarza S., Sebastián, 2011. "Trade Logistic and Regional Integration in Latin America & the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2549, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo & Garcia, Pablo M. & Graziano, Alejandro, 2014. "How do transport costs affect firms’ exports? Evidence from a vanishing bridge," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 149-153.
- Schwartz, Jordan & Guasch, José Luis & Wilmsmeier, Gordon, 2011. "Logistics, Transport and Food Prices in LAC: Policy Guidance for Improving Efficiency and Reducing Costs," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2541, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kahn, Theodore & Molina, Danielken & Ramizo, Dorothea & Pasadilla, Gloria & Burmeister, Luca & Mesquita Moreira, Mauricio & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Shaping the Future of the Asia-Latin America and the Caribbean Relationship," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 389.
More about this item
Keywordstariffs; integration agenda; quality of infrastructure; ALADI; lack of competition; exports; liberalization; freight rates; regulation; markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:idbbks:264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.