Subsidising Jobs: An Evaluation of the Employment Incentive Scheme
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David C. Maré, 2005. "Indirect Effects of Active Labour Market Policies," Working Papers 05_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Halpin, Brendan & Hill, John, 2007. "Active Labour Market Programmes and Poverty Dynamics in Ireland: 1994-2001," MPRA Paper 10340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2008.
"Creating jobs through public subsidies: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1179-1199, December.
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2007. "Creating Jobs Through Public Subsidies: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3168, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sourafel Girmaa & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2008. "Creating jobs through public subsidies : an empirical analysis," Open Access publications 10197/185, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Halpin, Brendan & Hill, John, 2008. "Active Labour Market Programmes and Poverty Dynamics in Ireland," MPRA Paper 10335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hill, John & Halpin, Brendan, 2008. "The Role of Active Labour Market Programmes in Employment Policy," MPRA Paper 10498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2001. "Youth unemployment and employment policy: a global perspective," MPRA Paper 23698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:grs144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .