Measuring Scale Economies in a Heterogeneous Industry: The Case of European Settlement Institutions
- Morten Balling()
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick Van Cayseele & Christophe Wuyts, 2006. "Measuring Scale Economies in a Heterogeneous Industry: The Case of European Settlement Institutions," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Triole, Jean, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Van Cayseele Patrick & Reynaerts Jo, 2011.
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Jo Reynaerts & Patrick Van Cayseele, 2007. "Complementary Platforms," LICOS Discussion Papers 18607, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Patrick VAN CAYSEELE & Jo REYNAERTS, 2007. "Complementary platforms," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0721, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Van Cayseele, 2004. "Competition and the Organisation of the Clearing and Settlement Industry," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0413, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beijnen, Christine & Bolt, Wilko, 2009.
"Size matters: Economies of scale in European payments processing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 203-210, February.
- Christine Beijnen & Wilko Bolt, 2007. "Size matters: economies of scale in European payments processing," DNB Working Papers 155, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Christine Beijnen & Wilko Bolt, 2008. "Size Matters: Economies of Scale in European Payment Processing," FIW Working Paper series 013, FIW.
- Van Cayseele, Patrick & Wuyts, Christophe, 2007. "Cost efficiency in the European securities settlement and depository industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3058-3079, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical Efficiency in Settlement and Safekeeping; Estimating Cost Functions on Panel Data; Sample Heterogeneity and Fixed Effects;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfstu:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/suerfea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.