De l’évaluation des stock options en « juste valeur » : apport de l’approche comportementale
- Casta, Jean-François
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danyang Xie, 2000. "Power Risk Aversion Utility Functions," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 1(2), pages 265-282, November.
- Yermack, David, 1997.
" Good Timing: CEO Stock Option Awards and Company News Announcements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 449-476, June.
- David Yermack, 1996. "Good Timing: CEO Stock Option Awards and Company News Announcements," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-41, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Tatsuya Yonetani & Yuko Katsuo, 1998. "Fair value accounting and regulatory capital requirements," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Oct, pages 33-43.
More about this item
KeywordsFair Value; Decisional Behavior; Cumulative Prospect Theory; Exercise Behavior; Behavioral Finance; Accounting Standards; Juste Valeur; Stock Options; Comportement Décisionnel; Théorie des Perspectives; Comportement d'Exercice; Finance Comportementale; Normes Comptables;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dau:thesis:123456789/10710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandre Faure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daup9fr.html .