Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samantha Watson, 2012. "Formalizing the Informal Economy: Womenâ€™s Autonomous Self-Employment in Rural South India," Working Papers id:4784, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:decisn:v:44:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40622-017-0156-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amit Basole, 2014. "Informality and Flexible Specialization: Labour Supply, Wages, and Knowledge Flows in an Indian Artisanal Cluster," Working Papers 2014_07, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Harriss-White, Barbara, 2010. "Work and Wellbeing in Informal Economies: The Regulative Roles of Institutions of Identity and the State," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 170-183, February.
- Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt, 2006. "Gendered Livelihoods in Small Mines and Quarries in India: Living on the edge," ASARC Working Papers 2006-08, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Jean-Louis Warnholz (QEH), "undated". "Poverty Reduction for Profit? A Critical Examination of Business Opportunities at the Bottom of the Pyramid," QEH Working Papers qehwps160, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Jeffrey, Craig & Jeffery, Patricia & Jeffery, Roger, 2005. "Reproducing Difference? Schooling, Jobs, and Empowerment in Uttar Pradesh, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2085-2101, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521809795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .