Privatisation, Politics, and Economic Performance in Hungary
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Róna-Tas, Ákos, 2002. "Economic sociology in Europe: Hungary," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 3(2), pages 32-39.
- Klaus E. Meyer & Enese Lieb-Dóczy, 2003. "Post-Acquisition Restructuring as Evolutionary Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 459-482, March.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Gabriele Tondl, 2011.
"Do determinants of FDI to developing countries differ among OECD investors? Insights from Bayesian Model Averaging,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Tondl, Gabriele, 2012. "Do determinants of FDI to developing countries differ among OECD investors? Insights from Bayesian model averaging," Discussion Papers 1/12, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04g26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0088-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bevan, Alan & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus, 2004. "Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Stoian, Carmen & Filippaios, Fragkiskos, 2008. "Dunning's eclectic paradigm: A holistic, yet context specific framework for analysing the determinants of outward FDI: Evidence from international Greek investments," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 349-367, June.
- Yusaf Akbar & Sonia Ferencikova, 2007. "Industrial Clustering and Global Value Chains in Central and Eastern Europe: Role of Multinational Enterprises in Industrial Upgrading," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(3), pages 237-251.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0235-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Witteloostuijn, Adriaan van & Dikova, Desislava, 2005. "Acquisition versus greenfield foreign entry : diversification mode choice in Central and Eastern Europe," Research Report 04G26, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:spr:manint:v:46:y:2006:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-006-0042-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521593397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.