International Capital Markets and American Economic Growth, 1820â€“1914
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Davis,Lance E. & Cull,Robert J., 1994. "International Capital Markets and American Economic Growth, 1820â€“1914," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521460545.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Richard Sylla, 2003.
"Financial Systems, Economic Growth, and Globalization,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in Historical Perspective, pages 373-416
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Richard Sylla, 2001. "Financial Systems, Economic Growth, and Globalization," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0119, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Richard Sylla, 2001. "Financial Systems, Economic Growth, and Globalization," NBER Working Papers 8323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoff Karla, 2010.
"Dysfunctional Finance: Positive Shocks and Negative Outcomes,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Hoff, Karla, 2010. "Dysfunctional finance : positive shocks and negative outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5183, The World Bank.
- White, Eugene N., 1996. "The past and future of economic history in economics," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 61-72.
- Eduardo van Hombeeck, Carlos, 2017. "An exorbitant privilege in the first age of international financial integration," Bank of England working papers 668, Bank of England.
- Mary A. O'Sullivan, 2015. "Yankee Doodle went to London: Anglo-American breweries and the London securities market, 1888–92," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1365-1387, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521526449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.