Exchange Rate Volatility, Trade, and Capital Flows under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sercu,Piet & Uppal,Raman, 2000. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Trade, and Capital Flows under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521562942, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buss, Adrian, 2013. "Capital controls and international financial stability: a dynamic general equilibrium analysis in incomplete markets," Working Paper Series 1578, European Central Bank.
- repec:rfa:aefjnl:v:5:y:2018:i:4:p:140-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Pavlova & Roberto Rigobon, 2010. "International Macro-Finance," NBER Working Papers 16630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suparna Chakraborty & Yi Tang & Liuren Wu, 2015. "Imports, Exports, Dollar Exposures, and Stock Returns," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1059-1079, November.
- César A. Calderón, 2004.
"Real exchange rates in the long and short run: a panel co-integration approach,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 19(2), pages 41-83, December.
- César A. Calderón, 2002. "Real Exchange Rates in the Long and Short Run: A Panel Co-Integration Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 153, Central Bank of Chile.
- Anna Pavlova & Roberto Rigobon, 2007.
"Asset Prices and Exchange Rates,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(4), pages 1139-1180.
- Pavlova, Anna & Rigobon, Roberto, 2003. "Asset Prices and Exchange Rates," Working papers 4322-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Anna Pavlova & Roberto Rigobon, 2003. "Asset Prices and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 9834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavlova, Anna & Rigobon, Roberto, 2004. "Asset Prices and Exchange Rates," Working papers 4322-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Roberto Rigobon & Anna Pavlova, 2004. "Asset Prices and Exchange Rates," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 579, Econometric Society.
- Duarte, Margarida & Stockman, Alan C., 2005. "Rational speculation and exchange rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-29, January.
- Saang Joon Baak, 2006. "The Impact of the Chinese Renminbi on the Exports of the ROK and Japan to the US (ROK Economic System Series No.10)," Discussion papers 0604, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia.
- Calderón, César & Kubota, Megumi, 2018.
"Does higher openness cause more real exchange rate volatility?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 176-204.
- Calderon, Cesar & Kubota, Megumi, 2009. "Does higher openness cause more real exchange rate volatility ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4896, The World Bank.
- César Calderón & Roberto Duncan, 2003.
"Purchasing power parity in an emerging market economy: a long- span study for Chile,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1 Year 20), pages 103-132, June.
- César Calderón & Roberto Duncan, 2003. "Purchasing Power Parity in an Emerging Market Economy: A Long-Span Study for Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 215, Central Bank of Chile.
- BAAK, SaangJoon, 2008. "The bilateral real exchange rates and trade between China and the U.S," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 117-127, June.
- Mihailov, Alexander, 2003.
"When and How Much Does a Peg Increase Trade? The Role of Trade Costs and Import Demand Elasticity under Monetary Uncertainty,"
Economics Discussion Papers
8866, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Mihailov, 2004. "When and How Much Does a Peg Increase Trade? The Role of Trade Costs and Import Demand Elasticity under Monetary Uncertainty," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000203, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Urho Lempinen, 2013. "Exchange rate dynamics revisited," NBER Working Papers 19718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Efthymios Pavlidis & Ivan Paya & David Peel, 2010. "Further empirical evidence on the consumption-real exchange rate anomaly," Working Papers 447022, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Billen, Dieter & Garcia, Maria Melody & Khasanova, Nelli, 2005. "Is the effect of exchange rate volatility on trade more pronounced in Latin America than in Asia?," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 434, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521034234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.