Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2008. "A Long Term Perspective on the Euro," NBER Working Papers 13815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manjong Lee & Neil Wallace, 2006. "Optimal divisibility when money is costly to produce," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(3), pages 541-556, July.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:21:y:2017:i:06:p:1305-1335_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Coskun Tuncer, 2009. "„What did guide investors decisions” during the classical gold standard era? The case of Ottoman Empire, 1880-1914," SEEMHN papers 2, National Bank of Serbia.
- Ali Coskun Tunçer, 2013. "The Black Swan of the Golden Periphery: The Ottoman Empire during the Classical Gold Standard Era," Working Papers 14, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2012. "The international political economy of early modern copper mercantilism: Rent seeking and copper money in Sweden 1624–1776," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 303-315.
- Bignon, Vincent & Dutu, Richard, 2017. "Coin Assaying And Commodity Money," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1305-1335, September.
- Manjong Lee, 2007. "Indivisibility and Non-Neutrality of Money," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 23, pages 223-242.
- Edvinsson, Rodney & Franzén, Bo & Söderberg, Johan, 2009. "The Swedish System of Payment 995-1534," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 9, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2011. "What do we really know about the long-term evolution of central banking? Evidence from the past, insights for the present," Working Paper 2011/15, Norges Bank.
- Álvarez Nogal, Carlos, 2003. "Spanish monarchy's monetary problems in the seventeenth century : small change and foreign credit," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh030905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521028936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .