Car quality improvements and price indices in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Izquierdo & Omar Licandro & Alberto Maydeu, 2001. "Mejoras de calidad e índices de precios del automóvil en España," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 72, June.
- Mario Izquierdo & Omar Licandro & Alberto Maydeu, "undated". "Car quality improvements and price indices in Spain," Working Papers 2001-18, FEDEA.
- Mario Izquierdo & Omar Licandro & Alberto Maydey, "undated". "Car quality improvements and price indices in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 121, FEDEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cor:louvrp:-1655 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 1990. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gord90-1.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Hedonic Regressions. A Consumer Theory Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 317-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio R. Sampayo, 2006.
"The effects of replacement schemes on car sales: the Spanish case,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 30(2), pages 239-282, May.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio R. Sampayo, 2005. "The effects of replacement schemes on car sales: the Spanish case," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/20, European University Institute.
- Xosé-Luís Varela-Irimia, 2014.
"Age effects, unobserved characteristics and hedonic price indexes: The Spanish car market in the 1990s,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 419-455, November.
- Xosé-Luís Varela-Irimia, 2011. "Age effects, unobserved characteristics and hedonic price indexes: The Spanish car market in the 1990?s," Working Papers XREAP2011-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Aug 2011.
- Varela-Irimia, Xosé-Luís, 2011. "Age effects, unobserved characteristics and hedonic price indexes: The Spanish car market in the 1990's," Working Papers 2072/169683, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:esteco:72e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.