Wastewater use in irrigated agriculture: confronting the livelihood and environmental realities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Prakash Nelliyat, 2006.
"Ground Water Pollution and Emerging Environmental Challenges of Industrial Effluent Irrigation: A Case Study of Mettupalayam Taluk, Tamilnadu,"
2006-07, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Nelliyat, Prakash, 2006. "Ground Water Pollution and Emerging Environmental Challenges of Industrial Effluent Irrigation: A Case Study of Mettupalayam Taluk, Tamilnadu," MPRA Paper 6474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Prakash Nelliyat, 2006. "Ground Water Pollution and Emerging Environmental Challenges of Industrial Effluent Irrigation : A Case Study of Mettupalayam Taluk, Tamilnadu," Development Economics Working Papers 22503, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hans-Peter Weikard, 2016. "Phosphorus recycling and food security in the long run: a conceptual modelling approach," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(2), pages 405-414, April.
- Roy, S. & Banna, L.N. & Mamun, S.A. & Farukh, M.A., 2013. "Effects of industrial wastewater reuse for crop production: A case study in Tejgaon metropolitan area of Dhaka, Bangladesh," Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), vol. 11.
- Ngigi, Marther W. & Okello, Julius Juma & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Karanja, Nancy & Mburu, John G., 2010. "Assessment of developing-country urban consumers’ willingness to pay for quality of leafy vegetables: The case of middle and high income consumers in Nairobi, Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96191, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- -, 2013. "An assessment of the economic and social impacts of climate change on the water sector in the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38283, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Hess, Sebastian & Ngigi, Marther W. & Okello, Julius Juma, 2011. "Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Food Safety in Nairobi: The Case of Fresh Vegetables," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114409, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Scheierling, S. M., 2010. "Improving wastewater use in agriculture: an emerging priority," IWMI Working Papers H043153, International Water Management Institute.
- Minhas, P.S. & Khajanchi-Lal, & Yadav, R.K. & Dubey, S.K. & Chaturvedi, R.K., 2015. "Long term impact of waste water irrigation and nutrient rates: I. Performance, sustainability and produce quality of peri urban cropping systems," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 100-109.
- Hosterman, H. R., 2009. "Water, climate change, and adaptation: focus on the Ganges River Basin," IWMI Working Papers H042415, International Water Management Institute.
- Raja, Shameem & Cheema, Hafiza Masooma Naseer & Babar, Shaista & Khan, Asif Ali & Murtaza, Ghulam & Aslam, Usman, 2015. "Socio-economic background of wastewater irrigation and bioaccumulation of heavy metals in crops and vegetables," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 26-34.
More about this item
KeywordsWastewater; Water reuse; Irrigation water; Water quality; Irrigated farming; Environmental effects; Risks; Assessment; Standards; Developing countries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; International Development; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmibo:139075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.