Resilience planning as an opportunity for future sustainable development in tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niezgoda Niezgoda, 2011. "The role of environmental knowledge, attitudes and initiatives in the development of a tourism product," Turyzm / Tourism, Sciendo, vol. 21(1-2), pages 33-39, January.
- Dahles, Heidi & Susilowati, Titi Prabawa, 2015. "Business resilience in times of growth and crisis," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 34-50.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yang, Eunjung & Kim, Jinwon & Pennington-Gray, Lori & Ash, Kevin, 2021. "Does tourism matter in measuring community resilience?," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C).
- Arlindo Madeira & Teresa Palrão & Alexandra Sofia Mendes, 2020. "The Impact of Pandemic Crisis on the Restaurant Business," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Agnieszka Niezgoda & Marek Nowacki, 2020. "Experiencing Nature: Physical Activity, Beauty and Tension in Tatra National Park—Analysis of TripAdvisor Reviews," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Anca Elena Lungu & Ioana Andreea Bogoslov & Eduard Alexandru Stoica & Mircea Radu Georgescu, 2021. "From Decision to Survival—Shifting the Paradigm in Entrepreneurship during the COVID-19 Pandemic," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(14), pages 1-23, July.
- Pascal, Nicolas & Brathwaite, Angelique & Bladon, Annabelle & Claudet, Joachim & Clua, Eric, 2021. "Impact investment in marine conservation," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 48(C).
- Orchiston, Caroline & Prayag, Girish & Brown, Charlotte, 2016. "Organizational resilience in the tourism sector," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 145-148.
- Ritchie, Brent W. & Jiang, Yawei, 2019. "A review of research on tourism risk, crisis and disaster management: Launching the annals of tourism research curated collection on tourism risk, crisis and disaster management," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Nathalie Fabry & Sylvain Zeghni, 2019. "Resilience, tourist destinations and governance: an analytical framework," Post-Print hal-02070497, HAL.
- Reddy, Maharaj Vijay & Boyd, Stephen W. & Nica, Mirela, 2020. "Towards a post-conflict tourism recovery framework," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Corbet, Shaen & Efthymiou, Marina & Lucey, Brian & O'Connell, John F., 2021. "When lightning strikes twice: The tragedy-induced demise and attempted corporate resuscitation of Malaysia airlines," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Leo Aldianto & Grisna Anggadwita & Anggraeni Permatasari & Isti Raafaldini Mirzanti & Ian O. Williamson, 2021. "Toward a Business Resilience Framework for Startups," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Lai, Po-Hsin & Morrison-Saunders, Angus & Grimstad, Sidsel, 2017. "Operating small tourism firms in rural destinations: A social representations approach to examining how small tourism firms cope with non-tourism induced changes," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 164-174.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; resilience planning; future; scenario planning; management of tourism;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:2:y:2018:p:23-40:id:1334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adam Kasperski (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.