The Proper Use Of Risk Measures In Portfolio Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ankit Dangi, 2013. "Financial Portfolio Optimization: Computationally guided agents to investigate, analyse and invest!?," Papers 1301.4194, arXiv.org.
- Arreola Hernandez, Jose, 2014. "Are oil and gas stocks from the Australian market riskier than coal and uranium stocks? Dependence risk analysis and portfolio optimization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 528-536.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Sandra Paterlini, 2018.
"Asset allocation strategies based on penalized quantile regression,"
Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Sandra Paterlini, 2015. "Asset Allocation Strategies Based on Penalized Quantile Regression," Papers 1507.00250, arXiv.org.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Sandra Paterlini, 2015. "Asset Allocation Strategies Based On Penalized Quantile Regression," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0199, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Schuhmacher, Frank & Auer, Benjamin R., 2014. "Sufficient conditions under which SSD- and MR-efficient sets are identical," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 756-763.
- Schuhmacher, Frank & Eling, Martin, 2012. "A decision-theoretic foundation for reward-to-risk performance measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2077-2082.
- Brito, Irene, 2020. "A decision model based on expected utility, entropy and variance," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 379(C).
- Farinelli, Simone & Ferreira, Manuel & Rossello, Damiano & Thoeny, Markus & Tibiletti, Luisa, 2009. "Optimal asset allocation aid system: From "one-size" vs "tailor-made" performance ratio," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 209-215, January.
- José Antonio Climent Hernández, 2017. "Portafolios de dispersión mínima con rendimientos log-estables," Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas, IMEF, vol. 12(2), pages 49-69, Abril-Jun.
- Ortobelli, Sergio & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2010. "Risk management and dynamic portfolio selection with stable Paretian distributions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 195-211, March.
- Frank Fabozzi & Dashan Huang & Guofu Zhou, 2010. "Robust portfolios: contributions from operations research and finance," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 176(1), pages 191-220, April.
- Righi, Marcelo Brutti & Borenstein, Denis, 2018. "A simulation comparison of risk measures for portfolio optimization," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 105-112.
- José Antonio Climent-Hernández, 2017. "Portafolios de dispersión mínima con rendimientos log-estables Minimum dispersion portfolios with log-stable returns," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, March.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2016. "Down-Side Risk Metrics as Portfolio Diversification Strategies across the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Rosella Giacometti & Sergio Ortobelli & Tomáš Tichý, 2015. "Portfolio Selection with Uncertainty Measures Consistent with Additive Shifts," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2015(1), pages 3-16.
More about this item
KeywordsSkewness; safety risk measures; risk aversion; dispersion measures; portfolio selection; investors' preference; fund separation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijtafx:v:08:y:2005:i:08:n:s0219024905003402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijtaf/ijtaf.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.