Actuarial Implications Of Structural Changes In El Niño-Southern Oscillation Index Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferris, John N., 1999.
"An Analysis Of The Impact Of Enso (El Nino/Southern Oscillation) On Global Crop Yields,"
1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN
21517, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ferris, John N., 1999. "An Analysis Of The Impact Of Enso (El Nino/Southern Oscillation) On Global Crop Yields," Staff Papers 11741, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Andrew Dlugolecki, 2008. "Climate Change and the Insurance Sector," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 33(1), pages 71-90, January.
More about this item
KeywordsActuarial rating; climate variability; El Niño; fractionally integrated GARCH; index insurance; structural change; G21; G22; Q10; Q14;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:afexxx:v:09:y:2014:i:02:n:s2010495214400077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/afe/afe.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.