Shell, Nigeria and the Ogoni. A study in unsustainable development: I. The story of Shell, Nigeria and the Ogoni people - environment, economy, relationships: conflict and prospects for resolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pezzey, J., 1992. "Sustainable Development Concepts; An Economic Analysis," Papers 2, World Bank - The World Bank Environment Paper.
- Daly, Herman E., 1994. "Fostering environmentally sustainable development: four parting suggestions for the World Bank," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 183-187, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rüdiger Hahn & Regina Lülfs, 2014. "Legitimizing Negative Aspects in GRI-Oriented Sustainability Reporting: A Qualitative Analysis of Corporate Disclosure Strategies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 401-420, September.
- Prošková Anna, 2015. "Embracing Sustainable Development Is An Ethical Decision," CRIS - Bulletin of the Centre for Research and Interdisciplinary Study, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2015(1), pages 61-65, January.
- Christof Miska & Christian Hilbe & Susanne Mayer, 2014. "Reconciling Different Views on Responsible Leadership: A Rationality-Based Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 349-360, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:9:y:2001:i:2:p:74-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .