Tourism and sustainable development: an analysis of policy and guidelines for managing provision and consumption
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seldjan Timur & Donald Getz, 2009. "Sustainable tourism development: how do destination stakeholders perceive sustainable urban tourism?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 220-232.
- Nevin Akpinar & İlkden Talay & Coşkun Ceylan & Sultan Gündüz, 2005. "Rural women and agrotourism in the context of sustainable rural development: A case study from Turkey," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 473-486, January.
- Jason Eligh & Richard Welford & Bjarne Ytterhus, 2002. "The production of sustainable tourism: concepts and examples from Norway," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 223-234.
- Calum Macleod & Rune Todnem By, 2007. "Performance, conformance and change: towards a sustainable tourism strategy for Scotland," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 329-342.
- Albert Achudume, 2009. "Environmental health, development and economic empowerment of rural women in Nigeria," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 459-469, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:7:y:1999:i:4:p:165-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.