On the Nexus Between Fiscal Policies and Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yigang Wei & Yan Li & Meiyu Wu & Yingbo Li, 2020. "Progressing sustainable development of “the Belt and Road countries”: Estimating environmental efficiency based on the Super‐slack‐based measure model," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 521-539, July.
- Kayode Olaide & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Josine Uwilingiye, 2022. "Sustainable Development–Fiscal Federalism Nexus: A “Beyond GDP” Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(10), pages 1-37, May.
- Mardones, Cristian & del Rio, Ricardo, 2019. "Correction of Chilean GDP for natural capital depreciation and environmental degradation caused by copper mining," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 143-152.
- Gökçer Özgür & Ceyhun Elgin & Adem Y. Elveren, 2021. "Is informality a barrier to sustainable development?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Muhammad Athar Nadeem & Zhiying Liu & Haji Suleman Ali & Amna Younis & Muhammad Bilal & Yi Xu, 2020. "Innovation and Sustainable Development: Does Aid and Political Instability Impede Innovation?," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, November.
- Eugenio Figueroa & Ramón E. López & Gino Sturla, 2019. "Efficient Water Allocation when Climate is Changing: An interdisciplinary approach," Working Papers wp489, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Simón Accorsi & Gino Sturla, "undated". "Una Estimación de la Renta Económica en el Mercado de las Isapres en Chile," Working Papers wp491, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:24:y:2016:i:4:p:201-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.