A Formal Framework for Conceptions of Sustainability – a Theoretical Contribution to the Discourse in Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klara Helene Stumpf & Stefan Baumgärtner & Christian U. Becker & Stefanie Sievers-Glotzbach, 2015. "The Justice Dimension of Sustainability: A Systematic and General Conceptual Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-35, June.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:2628-2639 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amélie Bohas & Annie Camus & Ignasi Capdevilla & Aurore Dandoy & Julie Fabbri & Anna Glaser & Stephan Haefliger & Pierre Laniray & Anouk Mukherjee & Fabrice Periac & Caroline Scotto & Viviane Sergi & , 2016. "Coworkers, Makers and Hackers in the city : Reinventing policies, corporate strategies and citizenship ?," Working Papers halshs-01426513, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:20:y:2012:i:6:p:400-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .