Management and information issues for industries with externalities: the case of casino gambling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank L. Quinn, 2001. "First do no harm: what could be done by casinos to limit pathological gambling," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 133-142.
- Rachel A. Volberg & Dean R. Gerstein & Eugene M. Christiansen & John Baldridge, 2001. "Assessing self-reported expenditures on gambling," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 77-96.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leventis, Stergios & Hasan, Iftekhar & Dedoulis, Emmanouil, 2013.
"The cost of sin: The effect of social norms on audit pricing,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 152-165.
- Leventis, Stergios & Hasan, Iftekhar & Dedoulis, Emmanouil, 2013. "The cost of sin : The effect of social norms on audit pricing," Research Discussion Papers 13/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Juin-Jen Chang & Ching-Chong Lai & Ping Wang, 2004. "On the Public Economics of Casino Gambling," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A005, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Rohan Miller & Grant Michelson, 2013. "Fixing the Game? Legitimacy, Morality Policy and Research in Gambling," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(3), pages 601-614, September.
- Earl L. Grinols, 2004. "Taxation vs. litigation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 179-183.
- Juin-Jen Chang & Ching-Chong Lai & Ping Wang, 2017. "A Tale of Two Cities: Cross-Border Casino Competition Between Detroit and Windsor," NBER Working Papers 23969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Anthony Cookson, 2010. "Institutions and Casinos on American Indian Reservations: An Empirical Analysis of the Location of Indian Casinos," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 651-687.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:22:y:2001:i:1-3:p:1-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .