Food aid impacts on recipient developing countries: A review of empirical methods and evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Villegas, Laura & Smith, Vincent H. & Atwood, Joe & Belasco, Eric, 2. "Does Participation In Public Works Programs Encourage Fertilizer Use In Rural Ethiopia?," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(2).
- Craig Johnson & Hari Bansha Dulal & Martin Prowse & Krishna Krishnamurthy & Tom Mitchell, 2013. "Social Protection and Climate Change: Emerging Issues for Research, Policy and Practice," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 2-18, November.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:100-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbott, Philip, 2012. "Foreign Assistance and the Food Crisis of 2007-08," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:1380-1400 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfood aid ; aid effectiveness ; nutrition ; trade ; production ; prices ; WTO ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:23:y:2011:i:4:p:493-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.