Reducing landslide risk in areas of unplanned housing in the Caribbean-a Government-Community partnership model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda Mayoux & Sarah Mosedale, 2005. "Impact assessment for pro-poor accountability: Innovations and challenges," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 187-193.
- Ilan Kapoor, 2004. "Donor participatory governance evaluation: initial trends, implications, opportunities, constraints," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 157-170.
- Graham Bird, 2004. "Growth, poverty and the IMF," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 621-636.
- Monique Cohen & Michael J. Mccord & Jennefer Sebstad, 2005. "Reducing vulnerability: demand for and supply of microinsurance in East Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 319-325.
- Hulme, David, 2000. "Impact Assessment Methodologies for Microfinance: Theory, Experience and Better Practice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 79-98, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:19:y:2007:i:2:p:205-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .