National and international redistribution as tools for poverty reduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raffer, Kunibert, 1998. "The tobin tax: Reviving a discussion," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 529-538, March.
- Howard White, 2001. "Will the new aid agenda help promote poverty reduction?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 1057-1070.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malte Luebker, 2012. "Income Inequality, Redistribution and Poverty. Contrasting Rational Choice and Behavioural Perspectives," LIS Working papers 577, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Burnell, Peter, 2004. "Foreign Aid Resurgent: New Spirit or Old Hangover?," WIDER Working Paper Series 044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Malte Luebker, 2014.
"Income Inequality, Redistribution, and Poverty: Contrasting Rational Choice and Behavioral Perspectives,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(1), pages 133-154, March.
- Lübker, Malte, 2012. "Income Inequality, Redistribution and Poverty: Contrasting Rational Choice and Behavioural Perspectives," WIDER Working Paper Series 044, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:376167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dario DEBOWICZ, "undated". "Real Financial Models in Argentina," EcoMod2010 259600044, EcoMod.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:471001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Hubbard, 2001. "Attacking Poverty-a strategic dilemma for the World Bank," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 293-298.
- Lübker, Malte., 2005. "Globalization and perceptions of social inequality," ILO Working Papers 993761673402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rati Ram, 2007. "Roles of income and equality in poverty reduction: recent cross-country evidence," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7), pages 919-926.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:13:y:2001:i:3:p:343-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .