Hedging with stock index futures: Theory and application in a new market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darren Butterworth & Phil Holmes, 2001. "The hedging effectiveness of stock index futures: evidence for the FTSE-100 and FTSE-mid250 indexes traded in the UK," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 57-68.
- Lumengo Bonga-Bonga & Ekerete Umoetok, 2016.
"The effectiveness of index futures hedging in emerging markets during the crisis period of 2008-2010: Evidence from South Africa,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(42), pages 3999-4018, September.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Umoetok, Ekerete, 2015. "The effectiveness of index futures hedging in emerging markets during the crisis period of 2008-2010: Evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 62932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Yubin & Zhao, Chen & Zhong, Zhaodong, 2019. "Price discrimination against retail Investors: Evidence from mini options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 50-64.
- Alexandridis, George & Sahoo, Satya & Song, Dong-Wook & Visvikis, Ilias, 2018. "Shipping risk management practice revisited: A new portfolio approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 274-290.
- Zhang, Yue, 2015. "The securitization of gold and its potential impact on gold stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 309-326.
- Kotkatvuori-Örnberg, Juha, 2016. "Dynamic conditional copula correlation and optimal hedge ratios with currency futures," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 60-69.
- Cummins, J. David & Lalonde, David & Phillips, Richard D., 2004.
"The basis risk of catastrophic-loss index securities,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 77-111, January.
- J. David Cummins & David Lalonde & Richard D. Phillips, 2000. "The Basis Risk of Catastrophic-Loss Index Securities," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-22, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- David C. Ling, 1993. "Mortgage‐Backed Futures and Options," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 47-67, March.
- Bolandifar, Ehsan & Chen, Zhong, 2020. "Hedging through index-based price contracts in commodity-based supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Jerry A. Hammer, 1990. "Hedging Performance And Hedging Objectives: Tests Of New Performance Measures In The Foreign Currency Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(4), pages 307-323, December.
- Hakan Er & Adnan Hushmat, 2017. "The application of technical trading rules developed from spot market prices on futures market prices using CAPM," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(3), pages 313-353, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:5:y:1985:i:2:p:183-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.