The Impact of Co‐Location of Securities Exchanges' and Traders' Computer Servers on Market Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Xiao & Do, Binh & Duong, Huu Nhan & Kalev, Petko S., 2015. "Liquidity provision and informed trading by individual investors," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 143-162.
- Bazzana, Flavio & Collini, Andrea, 2020. "How does HFT activity impact market volatility and the bid-ask spread after an exogenous shock? An empirical analysis on S&P 500 ETF," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Viktor Manahov, 2018. "The rise of the machines in commodities markets: new evidence obtained using Strongly Typed Genetic Programming," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 260(1), pages 321-352, January.
- Gerig, Austin & Michayluk, David, 2017.
"Automated liquidity provision,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-13.
- Austin Gerig & David Michayluk, 2010. "Automated Liquidity Provision and the Demise of Traditional Market Making," Papers 1007.2352, arXiv.org.
- Austin Gerig & David Michayluk, 2014. "Automated Liquidity Provision," Research Paper Series 345, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nidhi Aggarwal & Venkatesh Panchapagesan & Susan Thomas, 2019. "When do regulatory interventions work?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2019-011, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Frino, Alex & Mollica, Vito & Webb, Robert I. & Zhang, Shunquan, 2017. "The impact of latency sensitive trading on high frequency arbitrage opportunities," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 91-102.
- Murray, Hamish & Pham, Thu Phuong & Singh, Harminder, 2016. "Latency reduction and market quality: The case of the Australian Stock Exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 257-265.
- Chakrabarty, Bidisha & Moulton, Pamela C. & Pascual, Roberto, 2017. "Trading system upgrades and short-sale bans: Uncoupling the effects of technology and regulation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 74-90.
- Markus Baldauf & Joshua Mollner, 2020. "High‐Frequency Trading and Market Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 1495-1526, June.
- Alexander Pütz & Pierre L. Siklos & Christoph Sulewski, 2019. "“Who pays the piper calls the tune” – Networks and transaction costs in commodity markets," CQE Working Papers 8819, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Alex Frino & Michael Garcia & Zeyang Zhou, 2020. "Impact of algorithmic trading on speed of adjustment to new information: Evidence from interest rate derivatives," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 40(5), pages 749-760, May.
- Frino, Alex & Mollica, Vito & Monaco, Eleonora & Palumbo, Riccardo, 2017. "The effect of algorithmic trading on market liquidity: Evidence around earnings announcements on Borsa Italiana," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 82-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:34:y:2014:i:1:p:20-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.