The Effect of the Hedge Horizon on Optimal Hedge Size and Effectiveness When Prices are Cointegrated
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jitmaneeroj, Boonlert, 2018. "The effect of the rebalancing horizon on the tradeoff between hedging effectiveness and transaction costs," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 282-298.
- Koziol, Philipp, 2014. "Inflation and interest rate derivatives for FX risk management: Implications for exporting firms under real wealth," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 459-472.
- Jim Hanly, 2017. "Managing Energy Price Risk using Futures Contracts: A Comparative Analysis," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Cotter, John & Hanly, Jim, 2015. "Performance of utility based hedges," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 718-726.
- Dinica, Mihai Cristian & Armeanu, Daniel, 2014. "The Optimal Hedging Ratio for Non-Ferrous Metals," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 105-122, March.
- Jędrzej Białkowski & Jan Koeman, 2017. "Does the Design of Spot Markets Matter for the Success of Futures Markets? Evidence from Dairy Futures," Working Papers in Economics 17/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Markopoulou, Chrysi E. & Skintzi, Vasiliki D. & Refenes, Apostolos-Paul N., 2016. "Realized hedge ratio: Predictability and hedging performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 121-133.
- Jędrzej Białkowski & Jan Koeman, 2018. "Does the design of spot markets matter for the success of futures markets? Evidence from dairy futures," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(3), pages 373-389, March.
- Turner, Peter A. & Lim, Siew Hoon, 2015. "Hedging jet fuel price risk: The case of U.S. passenger airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 44, pages 54-64.
- Ghoddusi, Hamed & Emamzadehfard, Sahar, 2017. "Optimal hedging in the US natural gas market: The effect of maturity and cointegration," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 92-105.
- Chao Jiang & Ira G. Kawaller & Paul D. Koch, 2016. "Designing A Proper Hedge: Theory Versus Practice," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 123-144, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:32:y:2012:i:9:p:837-876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.