Gross Domestic Product Growth Predictions Through The Yield Spread: Time‐Variation And Structural Breaks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caterina Forti Grazzini & Massimo Guidolin, 2013. "Forecasting yield spreads under crisis-induced multiple breakpoints," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(18), pages 1656-1664, December.
- Contessi, Silvio & De Pace, Pierangelo & Francis, Johanna L., 2013.
"The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 528-555.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo DePace & Johanna L. Francis, 2008. "The cyclical properties of disaggregated capital flows," Working Papers 2008-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna Francis, 2009. "The Cyclical Properties of Disaggregated Capital Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-05, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- De Pace, Pierangelo & Weber, Kyle D., 2013. "High yield spreads, real economic activity, and the financial accelerator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 346-355.
- Parley Ruogu Yang, 2020. "Using the yield curve to forecast economic growth," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 39(7), pages 1057-1080, November.
- Yutaka Kurihara, 2014. "Does High Yield Spread Dampen Economic Growth?: The Case of US-Japan," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 3(2), pages 01-09, April.
- Saar, Dan & Yagil, Yossi, 2015. "Forecasting growth and stock performance using government and corporate yield curves: Evidence from the European and Asian markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 27-41.
- Yutaka Kurihara, 2016. "Effectiveness of the Zero Interest Rate Policy for Financial Markets in Japan: Principal Components Analysis," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 103-111, August.
- De Pace, Pierangelo & Weber, Kyle D., 2016. "The time-varying leading properties of the high yield spread in the United States," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 203-230.
- Parley Ruogu Yang & Ryan Lucas, 2021. "DMS, AE, DAA: methods and applications of adaptive time series model selection, ensemble, and financial evaluation," Papers 2110.11156, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2022.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:ijfiec:v:18:y:2013:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.