On the problem of inference for inequality measures for heavy‐tailed distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire & Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2013.
"Reference distributions and inequality measurement,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(4), pages 421-437, December.
- Frank A. Cowell & Emmanuel Flachaire & Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, 2013. "Reference distributions and inequality measurement," Post-Print hal-01499629, HAL.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:22-:d:142189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brzezinski, Michal, 2013.
"Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for top income shares,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 10-13.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2013. "Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for top income shares," Working Papers 2013-01, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Frank A. Cowell & Philippe Kerm, 2015. "Wealth Inequality: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 671-710, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emjrnl:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:125-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .