Unit root tests for panel data with AR(1) errors and small T
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2014. "A fixed-T version of Breitung’s panel data unit root test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 83-87.
- Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, "undated". "A fixed-T version of Breitung's panel data unit root test and its asymptotic local power," Discussion Papers 14/02, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz & Rembert De Blander, 2009. "Price convergence in the European Union and in the New Member States," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 40(2), pages 37-59.
- Robertson, Donald & Sarafidis, Vasilis & Westerlund, Joakim, 2014. "GMM Unit Root Inference in Generally Trending and Cross-Correlated Dynamic Panels," MPRA Paper 53419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2008. "Price convergence in the EU—an aggregate and disaggregate approach," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 25-47, July.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2014. "Testing for unit roots in short panels allowing for a structural break," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 391-407.
- Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, "undated". "Testing for unit roots in panels with structural changes, spatial and temporal dependence when the time dimension is finite," Discussion Papers 14/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- In Choi, 2014. "Unit root tests for dependent and heterogeneous micropanels," Working Papers 1404, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Trapp Katharina, 2015. "Measuring the Labour Income Share of Developing Countries: Learning From Social Accounting Matrices," WIDER Working Paper Series 041, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, "undated". "The local power of fixed-T panel unit root tests allowing for serially correlated errors," Discussion Papers 12/01, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Karavias, Yiannis & Tzavalis, Elias, 2012. "On the Local Power of Fixed T Panel Unit Root Tests with Serially Correlated Errors," MPRA Paper 43131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Arora, Varun & Bansal, Vishakha, 2011. "Determinants of Public Debt for middle income and high income group countries using Panel Data regression," MPRA Paper 32079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emjrnl:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:101-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .