Two‐way Capital Flows and Global Imbalances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mika Nieminen, 2017. "Patterns of international capital flows and their implications for developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2017-171, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Li, Wei & Nie, Guangyu & Wang, Zi, 2020. "Trade, FDI, and Global Imbalances," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 105(C).
- Davis, J. Scott & Fujiwara, Ippei & Huang, Kevin X.D. & Wang, Jiao, 2021.
"Foreign exchange reserves as a tool for capital account management,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 473-488.
- J. Scott Davis & Ippei Fujiwara & Kevin X.D. Huang & Jiao Wang, 2019. "Foreign exchange reserves as a tool for capital account management," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 19-00004, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- J. Scott Davis & Ippei Fujiwara & Kevin X. D. Huang & Jiao Wang, 2019. "Foreign Exchange Reserves as a Tool for Capital Account Management," Globalization Institute Working Papers 352, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ning Zhang, 2019. "Asset home bias in debtor and creditor countries," 2019 Meeting Papers 850, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zhang, Haiping, 2022. "Upstream financial flows, intangible investment, and allocative efficiency," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Ning Zhang, 2018. "Asset home bias in debtor and creditor countries," Working Papers 2019_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:599:p:229-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.