Unemployment and market size
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Sniekers, 2018.
"Persistence And Volatility Of Beveridge Cycles,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 59(2), pages 665-698, May.
- Sniekers, F.J.T., 2013. "Endogenous Beveridge cycles and the volatility of unemployment," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sniekers, F., 2016. "Persistence and volatility of Beveridge cycles," CeNDEF Working Papers 16-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sniekers, F., 2014. "Persistence and volatility of Beveridge cycles," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2014.
"Sequential R&D and blocking patents in the dynamics of growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 183-219, June.
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, 2012. "Sequential R&D and Blocking Patents in the Dynamics of Growth," Working Papers 2012_02, Durham University Business School.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2013. "Sequential R&D and Blocking Patents in the Dynamics of Growth," Economics Working Paper Series 1305, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Vincent Sterk, 2015. "The Dark Corners of the Labor Market," 2015 Meeting Papers 798, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vincent Sterk, 2016. "The Dark Corners of the Labor Market," Discussion Papers 1603, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:econjl:v:124:y:2014:i:575:p:119-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.