Theoretical Aspects Regarding The Tax Facilities For Enterprises In Romania And Some Eu Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Van Parys, 2012. "The effectiveness of tax incentives in attracting investment: evidence from developing countries," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 129-141.
- Zee, Howell H. & Stotsky, Janet G. & Ley, Eduardo, 2002. "Tax Incentives for Business Investment: A Primer for Policy Makers in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1497-1516, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Patricia Diana , Chermian Eforis, 2022. "The Determinants of Tax Incentive Effectiveness During Covid-19 Pandemic," GATR Journals afr214, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Aneta Bobenič Hintošová & František Sudzina & Terézia Barlašová, 2021. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Investment Incentives in Slovakia," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Menna, Khaled & Mehibel, Samer, 2018. "Les pays de l’Afrique du Nord et les IDE face à la problématique de l’attractivité [North African countries and FDI facing the issue of attractiveness]," MPRA Paper 85559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Klemm & Stefan Parys, 2012.
"Empirical evidence on the effects of tax incentives,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(3), pages 393-423, June.
- Mr. Alexander D Klemm & Stefan van Parys, 2009. "Empirical Evidenceon the Effects of Tax Incentives," IMF Working Papers 2009/136, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Klemm & S. Van Parys, 2010. "Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Tax Incentives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/673, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2013. "Preparing the way for a modern GST in India," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(4), pages 715-723, August.
- World Bank, 2005. "Dominica : OECS Fiscal Issues, Policies to Achieve Fiscal Sustainability and Improve Efficiency and Equity of Public Expenditures," World Bank Publications - Reports 8681, The World Bank Group.
- Sanz Labrador, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José Félix, 2013. "Política fiscal y crecimiento económico: consideraciones microeconómicas y relaciones macroeconómicas," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 5367, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Abdramane Camara, 2023. "The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on Tax Revenue," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 65(1), pages 168-190, March.
- World Bank, 2005. "Afghanistan - Managing Public Finance for Development : Volume 3, Key Cross-cutting Issues," World Bank Publications - Reports 8391, The World Bank Group.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Greece: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2008/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Munongo, Simon & Akanbi, Olusegun Ayo & Robinson, Zurika, 2017.
"Do tax incentives matter for investment? A literature review,"
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center (PRADEC), vol. 13(2).
- Simon Munongo, & Olusegun Ayo Akanbi & Zurika Robinson, 2017. "Do tax incentives matter for investment? A literature review," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 13(2), pages 152-168, May.
- Laurent Corthay & Jan Loeprick, 2010. "Taxing Tourism in Developing Countries : Principles for Improving the Investment Climate Through Simple, Fair, and Transparent Taxation," World Bank Publications - Reports 10485, The World Bank Group.
- Abdramane Camara, 2019. "The effect of foreign direct investment on tax revenue in developing countries," Working Papers hal-03188025, HAL.
- James Alm & Mir Ahmad Khan, 2015. "Assessing and Reforming Enterprise Taxation in Pakistan," Working Papers 1513, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Mr. Manuk Ghazanchyan & Mr. Alexander D Klemm & Yong Sarah Zhou, 2018. "Tax Incentives in Cambodia," IMF Working Papers 2018/071, International Monetary Fund.
- Emmanuel Ekow Asmah & Francis Kwaw Andoh & Edem Titriku, 2020. "Trade misinvoicing effects on tax revenue in sub‐Saharan Africa: The role of tax holidays and regulatory quality," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 649-672, December.
- Nguyen-Thanh, David & Strupat, Christoph, 2012. "Is the Burden Too Small? – Effective Tax Rates in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 389, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Radulescu & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2004.
"Types of Tax Concessions for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Free Economic Zones,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2004. "Types of Tax Concessions for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in Free Economic Zones," ERSA conference papers ersa04p174, European Regional Science Association.
- Segundo Camino‐Mogro, 2023.
"Tax incentives, private investment and employment: Evidence from an Ecuadorian reform,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(7), pages 2129-2156, October.
- Camino-Mogro, Segundo, 2022. "Tax incentives, Private Investment and Employment: Evidence from an Ecuadorian reform," MPRA Paper 112082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:col:000093:012622 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathan M. Jensen & Michael G. Findley & Daniel L. Nielson, 2020. "Electoral Institutions and Electoral Cycles in Investment Incentives: A Field Experiment on Over 3,000 U.S. Municipalities," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 64(4), pages 807-822, October.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal mechanisms; tax incentives; economic agents; European Union;
All these keywords.
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:20:y:2016:i:4:p:37-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.