On A General Frame For Macroeconomic Modelling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohan, Rakesh, 2011. "Growth with Financial Stability: Central Banking in an Emerging Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198070207.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2015.
"Adjustments of Capital Account Restrictions and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-32.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Asonuma, Tamon, 2015. "Adjustments of Capital Account Restrictions and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 518, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Carrasco, Bruno & Mukhopadhyay, Hiranya, 2014. "Reserve Bank of India’s Policy Dilemmas: Reconciling Policy Goals in Times of Turbulence," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 393, Asian Development Bank.
- Rakesh Mohan & Partha Ray, 2019. "Indian Monetary Policy in the Time of Inflation Targeting and Demonetization," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 14(1), pages 67-92, January.
- Maghrebi, Nabil & Mirakhor, Abbas, 2015. "Risk Sharing and Shared Prosperity in Islamic Finance," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 23, pages 85-117.
More about this item
Keywordsmodelling; markets; sectoral block; national accounts;
All these keywords.
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:97-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.