Growth with Financial Stability: Central Banking in an Emerging Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:03:n:s1793993315500155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2015.
"Adjustments of Capital Account Restrictions and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-32.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Asonuma, Tamon, 2015. "Adjustments of Capital Account Restrictions and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 518, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Carrasco, Bruno & Mukhopadhyay, Hiranya, 2014. "Reserve Bank of India’s Policy Dilemmas: Reconciling Policy Goals in Times of Turbulence," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 393, Asian Development Bank.
- Maghrebi, Nabil & Mirakhor, Abbas, 2015. "Risk Sharing and Shared Prosperity in Islamic Finance," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 23, pages 85-117.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198070207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.