Brief Analysis Of Some Sources Of Managerial Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mol, Michael J. & Birkinshaw, Julian, 2009. "The sources of management innovation: When firms introduce new management practices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1269-1280, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dimitrios Kafetzopoulos & Evangelos Psomas, 2016. "ORGANISATIONAL LEARNING, NON-TECHNICAL INNOVATION AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF SMEs," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-28, April.
- Marcus Adam, 2018. "The Role of Human Resource Management (HRM) for the Implementation of Sustainable Product-Service Systems (PSS)—An Analysis of Fashion Retailers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-27, July.
- Lingyan Meng & Md Qamruzzaman & Anass Hamad Elneel Adow, 2021. "Technological Adaption and Open Innovation in SMEs: An Strategic Assessment for Women-Owned SMEs Sustainability in Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-22, March.
- Fernández-Bonilla, Fernando & Navío-Marco, Julio & Gijón, Covadonga, 2021. "Business Innovation in the Spanish Companies (2003-2016): The Human Factors Definitively Count," 23rd ITS Biennial Conference, Online Conference / Gothenburg 2021. Digital societies and industrial transformations: Policies, markets, and technologies in a post-Covid world 238021, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Marouane Khallouk & Marc Robert & Sophie Mignon & Philippe Giuliani, 2016. "Management innovation in nonprofit organizations: an explorative study of the antecedents," Post-Print hal-02123059, HAL.
- Yongan Zhang & Umair Khan & Seoyeon Lee & Madiha Salik, 2019. "The Influence of Management Innovation and Technological Innovation on Organization Performance. A Mediating Role of Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Sonia Adam-Ledunois & Sébastien Damart, 2016. "Innovation managériale… ou pas ? Design d'une méthodologie d'analyse critique des objets de management," Post-Print hal-01780623, HAL.
- Doran, Justin, 2012. "Are different forms of innovation complements or substitutes?," MPRA Paper 44580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Youngok & Lui, Steven S., 2015. "The impacts of external network and business group on innovation: Do the types of innovation matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1964-1973.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca, 2015. "Disentangling the influence of technological process and product innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 109-118.
- Ilayda Nemlioglu & Sushanta K. Mallick, 2017. "Do Managerial Practices Matter in Innovation and Firm Performance Relations? New Evidence from the UK," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 23(5), pages 1016-1061, October.
- de Leeuw, Tim & Lokshin, Boris & Duysters, Geert, 2014. "Returns to alliance portfolio diversity: The relative effects of partner diversity on firm's innovative performance and productivity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1839-1849.
- Gérard Ballot & Fathi Fakhfakh & Fabrice Galia & Ammon Salter, 2011.
"The Fateful Triangle Complementarities between product, process and organizational innovation in the UK and France,"
- Gerard Ballot & Fathi Fakhfakh & Fabrice Gallia & Ammon Salter, 2011. "The Fateful Triangle Complementarities between product, process and organizational innovation in the UK and France," TEPP Working Paper 2011-05, TEPP.
- Cécile Ayerbe & Sandra Dubouloz & Sophie Mignon & Marc Robert, 2020. "Management Innovation and Open Innovation: For and Towards Dialogue," Post-Print hal-02985953, HAL.
- Kunz, Werner & Schmitt, Bernd & Meyer, Anton, 2011. "How does perceived firm innovativeness affect the consumer?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 816-822, August.
- Bilal Bourkha & Adam Dewitte & Jeremy Tantely Ranjatoelina, 2015. "Organiser l'imitation d'un business model innovant : quatre propositions pour les entreprises," Working Papers hal-01202625, HAL.
- O'Brien, Kieran, 2020. "Innovation types and the search for new ideas at the fuzzy front end: Where to look and how often?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 13-24.
- Mário Franco & Heiko Haase, 2020. "Interfirm Partnerships and Organizational Innovation: Study of SMEs in the Automotive Sector," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 6(4), pages 1-16, December.
- Koster, Mieneke & Vos, Bart & Schroeder, Roger, 2017. "Management innovation driving sustainable supply management," Other publications TiSEM f62cc559-4219-4b1e-82e2-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet, 2017.
"Should everybody be in services? The effect of servitization on manufacturing firm performance,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 820-841, December.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet, 2015. "Should everybody be in services? The effect of servitization on manufacturing firm performance," Working Papers 2015-19, CEPII research center.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagerial innovation; consultancy; management models;
All these keywords.
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vls:finstu:v:15:y:2011:i:3:p:156-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Daniel Mateescu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfiarro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.