The Identification of Economic Base Industries, with an Application to the Newfoundland Fishing Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald E. Frey, 1989. "A Structural Approach to the Economic Base Multiplier," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(4), pages 352-358.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Belushi, Kawther I.A. & Stead, Selina M. & Burgess, J. Grant, 2015. "The development of marine biotechnology in Oman: Potential for capacity building through open innovation," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 147-157.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Surís-Regueiro, Juan C. & Garza-Gil, M. Dolores & Varela-Lafuente, Manuel M., 2014. "Socio-economic quantification of fishing in a European urban area: The case of Vigo," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 347-358.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:85:y:2009:i:4:p:675-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.