Environmental Policy Based on Strict Liability: Implications of Uncertainty and Bankruptcy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2005.
"Do Exposure Suits Produce a "Race to File"? An Economic Analysis of a Tort for Risk,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(3), pages 613-627, Autumn.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2001. "Do Exposure Suits Produce a 'Race to File'? An Economic Analysis of a Tort for Risk," Working papers 2002-42, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2004.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2004. "Do Exposure Suits Produce a "Race to File"? An Economic Analysis of a Tort for Risk," Working papers 2004-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- John Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2008.
"Bankruptcy risk and the performance of tradable permit markets,"
AccessEcon, vol. 17(9), pages 1-9.
- John K. Stranlund & Wei Zhang, 2007. "Bankruptcy Risk and the Performance of Tradable Permit Markets," Working Papers 2007-9, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Alberini, Anna & Austin, David H., 1999.
"Strict Liability as a Deterrent in Toxic Waste Management: Empirical Evidence from Accident and Spill Data,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 20-48, July.
- Austin, David & Alberini, Anna, 1998. "Strict Liability as a Deterrent in Toxic Waste Management: Empirical Evidence from Accident and Spill Data," Discussion Papers dp-98-16, Resources For the Future.
- McManus, T. Clay & Schaur, Georg, 2016. "The effects of import competition on worker health," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 160-172.
- Beckmann, Volker & Soregaroli, Claudio & Wesseler, Justus, 2010.
"Ex-ante regulation and ex-post liability under uncertainty and irreversibility: governing the coexistence of GM crops,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-33.
- Beckmann, Volker & Soregaroli, Claudio & Wesseler, Justus, 2009. "Ex-ante regulation and ex-post liability under uncertainty and irreversibility: governing the coexistence of GM crops," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Loureiro, Maria L., 2008. "Liability and food safety provision: Empirical evidence from the US," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 204-211, September.
- Evans, Mary & Gilpatric, Scott & McKee, Michael & Vossler, Christian A., 2006. "Managerial incentives for compliance with environmental information disclosure programs," MPRA Paper 60386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:72:y:1996:i:1:p:33-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.