The Oil Spill Size of Tanker and Barge Accidents: Determinants and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Earnhart, Dietrich & Segerson, Kathleen, 2012. "The influence of financial status on the effectiveness of environmental enforcement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 670-684.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Stefan Staubli & Mark A. Cohen, 2016.
"The Impact of Team Inspections on Enforcement and Deterrence,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 159-204.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija Anna & Staubli, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A., 2013. "The Impact of Team Inspections on Enforcement and Deterrence," Discussion Papers dp-13-36-rev2, Resources For the Future.
- Amy Ando & Wallapak Polasub, 2009. "The political economy of state-level adoption of natural resource damage programs," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 312-330, June.
- David Glen, 2011. "Modelling the Impact of Double Hull Technology on Oil Spill Numbers," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Maritime Economics, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael W. Toffel, 2008. "Coerced Confessions: Self-Policing in the Shadow of the Regulator," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 45-71, May.
- Romero Rocha & Juliano Assunção & Clarissa Gandou, 2014. "Amazon Monitoring And Deforestation Slowdown: The Priority Municipalities," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 197, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- maurice moffett & alok k. bohara & kishore gawande, 2005. "Governance and Performance: Theory-Based Evidence from US Coast Guard Inspections," Public Economics 0505002, EconWPA.
- Dietrich Earnhart, 2009. "The influence of facility characteristics and permit conditions on the effectiveness of environmental regulatory deterrence," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 247-273, December.
- Ayla Ogus, 2005. "Estimating the Size of Oil Tanker Spills," Others 0504003, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:71:y:1995:i:2:p:216-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .