Averting Behavior in the Presence of Public Spillovers: Household Control of Nuisance Pests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Graziano Ceddia & Jaakko Heikkilä & Jukka Peltola, 2008.
"Biosecurity in agriculture: an economic analysis of coexistence of professional and hobby production ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 453-470, December.
- Graziano Ceddia, Michele & Heikkilä, Jaakko & Peltola, Jukka, . "Biosecurity in agriculture: an economic analysis of coexistence of professional and hobby production," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- John Whitehead & Ju-Chin Huang & Glenn Blomquist & Richard Ready, 1998.
"Construct Validity of Dichotomous and Polychotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Questions,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 107-116, January.
- John C. Whitehead & Glenn C. Blomquist & Richard C. Ready & Ju-Chin Huang, "undated". "Construct Validity of Dichotomous and Polychotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Questions," Working Papers 9612, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Shafran, Aric P., 2008. "Risk externalities and the problem of wildfire risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 488-495, September.
- Anthony Heyes, 2001. "A Note on Defensive Expenditures: Harmonised Law, Diverse Results," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(3), pages 257-266, July.
- Jason F. Shogren & Tommy Stamland, 2005. "Self-Protection and Value of Statistical Life Estimation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(1).
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 2006. "Valuing the Environment as a Factor of Production," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 621-669 Elsevier.
- Templeton, Scott & Silberman, David & Yoo, Seung & Dabalen, Andrew, 2007. "Household use of Pesticides and Fertilizers For Pest-Soil Management and Own Time for Yard Work," Research Reports 187455, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Cai, Yongxia & Shaw, W. Douglass & Wu, Ximing, 2008. "Risk Perception and Altruistic Averting Behavior: Removing Arsenic in Drinking Water," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6149, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- J. Amarnath & S. Krishnamoorthy, 2001. "Study on Relationship between Productivity, Inputs and Environmental Quality in Tannery Effluent Affected Farms of Tamil Nadu," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Tamini, Lota D., 2009. "Agri-Environment Advisory Activities Effects on Best Management Practices Adoption," MPRA Paper 18961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John C. Whitehead & George Van Houtven, "undated". "Methods for Valuing the Benefits of the Safe Drinking Water Act: Review and Assessment," Working Papers 9705, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Whitehead & Thomas J. Hoban & George Van Houtven, 1999. "Averting Behavior and Drinking Water Quality," Working Papers 9905, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:70:y:1994:i:3:p:273-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .