Examining the Differences in Self- and Publicly Supplied Firms' Water Demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, Md Kamar & Klein, K.K., 2014. "Implications of current and alternative water allocation policies in the Bow River Sub Basin of Southern Alberta," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 1-11.
- Randy A. Becker, 2016.
"Water Use and Conservation in Manufacturing: Evidence from U.S. Microdata,"
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA),
Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(12), pages 4185-4200, September.
- Randy A. Becker, 2015. "Water Use and Conservation in Manufacturing: Evidence from U.S. Microdata," Working Papers 15-16r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:npf:wpaper:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Arbués & Maria García-Valiñas & Inmaculada Villanúa, 2010. "Urban Water Demand for Service and Industrial Use: The Case of Zaragoza," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(14), pages 4033-4048, November.
- Worthington, Andrew C., 2010. "Commercial and Industrial Water Demand Estimation: Theoretical and Methodological Guidelines for Applied Economics Research/Estimación de la demanda de agua comercial e industrial: pautas teóricas y m," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 237-258, Agosto.
- Ali, Md Kamar & Klein, Kurt K., 2013. "Implications of Current and Alternative Water Allocation Policies in the Bow River Sub Basin of Southern Alberta," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149734, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kumar, Surender, 2004.
"Analysing industrial water demand in India: An input distance function approach,"
04/12, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Surender Kumar, 2009. "Analyzing Industrial Water Demand in India: An Input Distance Function Approach," Working Papers id:2178, eSocialSciences.
- Wang, Hua & Lall, Somik, 1999. "Valuing water for Chinese industries : a marginal productivity assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2236, The World Bank.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:12 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:69:y:1993:i:2:p:181-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .